§ 1 Scope, applicable law
1. Within the business contact between WRBLS International UG (limited) and the consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter "customer") apply the following terms and conditions apply.
2. Other terms and conditions do not apply, unless their validity is explicitly agreed in writing.
3. These business terms and conditions and the complete legal relationship between WRBLS International UG (limited) and its contractual partners are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the International Uniform Law, especially the UN Sales Conventions.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
1. The offerings in the online shop of WRBLS International UG (limited) are non-binding.
2. Only by clicking ’Place Order Now’ a legally binding order of all products in the shopping cart is completed. By placing the order, the customer is thus bound for fourteen days. The right of revocation (§3) remains untouched.
3. A order conformation is sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this confirmation is not considered as an acceptance of the order. Excluded is the case in which the offer is expressly denoted as accepted in the order confirmation. Only after an explicit acceptance of the order or the shipment of the products, a legal contract exists.
§ 3 Right of Revocation
1. According to statutory requirements, a customer has the right of revocation. As a customer applies any natural person who purchases the products neither for his commercial, nor for his self-employment work.
2. In the following, a briefing on revocation, prescribed by law, is carried out:
Right of revocation
You are entitled to withdraw from (revoke) your contractual declaration within 14 days without citing any reasons for doing so. The revocation period of 14 days begins on the day on which you, or a third party nominated by you who is not the carrier, take/takes the goods into possession. To execute your right of withdrawal (revocation), you have to inform us, WRBLS International UG GmbH, Friedrichstrasse 30, 45772 Marl, E-Mail: email@example.com, of your decision to withdraw from this contract through an explicit declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). To comply with the time limit for the revocation, it is sufficient if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before the end of the revocation period. You may use the accompanying example revocation form for this purpose (this is not mandatory, however).
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to immediately – and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the announcement of your revocation of this contract – refund all payments we received from you, including the costs of delivery, except the additional costs that were incurred if you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery type offered by us. For the refund we will use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction (unless we explicitly agreed something else with you); in no case will we charge any fees for this refund. We may withhold a refund until we have received the returned goods or until you have shown proof that you have sent back the goods, depending on which occurs first. You have to immediately (and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the revocation of this contract) send back the goods or deliver them to us. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the end of the revocation period of 14 days. The immediate return shipping costs have to be borne by you. You are only liable for any potential loss of value of the goods if this loss of value can be attributed to any non-essential handling of the goods for the testing of the quality, properties and functionality by you.
§ 4 Prices and Payment
1. Any price information in the online shop is a gross price including VAT. Incidental shipping costs are calculated separately.
2. The shipping costs are specified in the section “Payment & shipping”. Additionally, the price and shipping charges can be found in the order form, before the order is placed.
3. It is possible to pay either by money transfer, credit card or Paypal. If the payment per bank transfer is chosen, the full amount must be transferred up to 14 days after concluding the order.
4. The invoice will be send contemporaneously with the ordered product.
§ 5 Delivery
1. Products are shipped from WRBLS International UG’s storage to the customer’s stated address.
2. In general, delivery times are expected as they can be seen in the section “Payment & shipping”, unless no other agreement is stated or a deviation is apparent in the online shop. These delivery times refer to products being available immediately and apply from the moment in which the contract is concluded.
3. Please note that all information concerning shipping or delivery are non-binding and do not represent contractual assurances.
4. Should a delivery of an order fail without a fault on WRBLS’s part, because the shipping provider does not fulfill his contractual obligations, the WRBLS International UG (limited) is entitled to rescind the contract. The customer will be informed immediately and advanced payments are refunded.
5. Other customer’s rights remain unaffected.
§ 6 Reservation of title
1. The WRBLS International UG (limited) remains the rightful owner of the supplied product until the purchase price has been fully paid.
§ 7 Warranty
1. From the date of the purchase of the watch band, WBRLS International grants a warranty of 3 months. This warranty exists additionally to the legal warranty.
2. Within the warranty period, all material or manufacturing defects will be corrected free of charge. In those cases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to get in touch with you as quickly as possible to find a solution for the problem. Deviations of the products to the illustration are possible.
3. Warranty does not cover:
(1) Damage caused by incorrect usage and accidents (e.g. abrasion, fading or scratching),
(2) Contamination after the conclusion of the contract.
4. Any technical manipulation by the customer or any third party, who has not been expressly authorized by WRBLS International, causes the expiration of the warranty. In addition, the warranty period is not extended by not using it.
5. If your WRBLS International product has defects, please include your invoice when reclaiming the product.
§ 8 Liability of defects
1. If it is not specified differently, the liability for damages of WRBLS International is limited regardless of the nature of the breach, negligence and willful misconduct.
2. In the case of the violation of key contractual violations, we shall be liable for any negligence, but only up to the amount of the foreseeable damage. We are liable for breach of contractual obligations. This, however, only up to the amount being foreseeable at the moment of contract closure.
3. Limitations and exclusions do not apply to claims resulting from an intentional action. Furthermore, they also do not apply to warranted quality features of the products, claims of the Product Liability Act and to claims for damages from the injury of the body, the health or life.
4. If our liability is deemed to be limited or excluded, this occurs also for all employees, workers, representatives or vicarious agents.
5. Should the customer demand a subsequent performance, we will only fulfill it by a replacement delivery.
§ 9 Other provisions
1. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all and any disputes shall be – to the extent permissible by law – 45772 Marl. We shall be entitled to take legal action against Customers at any place where a statutory venue exists.
2. An assignment of claims against the WRBLS International UG (limited) requires the prior written approval.
3. The customer only has the right of offset against our demands if his counterclaims have been legally determined or are uncontested or approved by us.
4. The customer only has the right of retention, if he counter-claim refers to the same purchase contract.
5. Legally relevant declarations and notifications, which are to be submitted towards us by the customer after conclusion of the contract (e.g. setting of deadlines, notifications of defects, declaration of cancellation or reduction), require the written form in order to be valid.
6. Shall individual regulations of the contract with the customer, including these General Terms and Conditions be partially or completely invalid or if a gap becomes apparent, the validity of the remaining regulations will not be affected by this. In that case, the invalid provision or omission shall be replaced by an appropriate valid provision which comes as close as possible to the original contract or terms of conditions in the will of all contract partners, the economic meaning and in good faith to the replaced provision.
7. Changes and supplements of the present General Standard Terms and Conditions and/or other contractual relations require written form. This also applies for a waiver.